General Terms and Conditions of Rediscover Hong Kong offers
The offers are only applicable to Flights + Hotels package (“Package”) purchase fulfilling below criteria.
Book Period: 20 February 2023 – 31 May 2023 (Hong Kong Time)
Travel Period: 1 March 2023 - 30 June 2023 (Entire stay completed by 30 June 2023)
Origin: Any Cathay Pacific destinations
Destination / Hotels : Hong Kong / Eligible Marriott’s hotels
Terms and Conditions - Extra earnings on Asia Miles
1. Extra earnings on Asia Miles (“ Offer”) is additional to the standard bonus Asia Miles. For standard bonus Asia Miles eligibility, please refer to www.asiamiles.com/en/earn-miles/travel/detail.travel.ap.hong-kong.hong-kong.html/cathay-pacific-holidays for more details.
2. The extra earnings on Asia Miles varies based on the hotel selection.
3. Members must book the Package via www.cathaypacific.com to be eligible to earn the Offer.
4. Only the first guest listed in the booking is eligible to earn the Offer and bonus Asia Miles. The member’s Cathay membership number must be entered during the reservation process. The Offer and bonus Asia Miles cannot be claimed retrospectively.
5. Asia Miles will be credited to the member’s account 6 to 8 weeks after the completion of the eligible stay.
6. The bonus Asia Miles displayed in the booking process is inclusive of the Offer.
7. The final amount of Asia Miles awarded will depend on whether the member’s checkout date is within the Travel Period to be eligible for the Offer and bonus Asia Miles.
8. Flights, rooms and hotel benefits are subject to availability.
9. The Offer contains no cash value and cannot be claimed into cash under any circumstances.
10. We reserve the rights to make final decision and to make changes on all matters relating to the Offer. We shall have no liability for any website failure, any malfunction of computers, communications and facilities, any deficiencies of service and any loss or damage caused by email or other means.
11. For purchases made in United Kingdom, package offers are provided by Cathay Holidays Limited (“CHL”). For purchases made in Japan, package offers are provided by Cathay Pacific Holidays Japan Limited (“CHJ”). For purchases made in Korea, package offers are provided by NAEIL Tour Co.,Ltd. (“NTC”). For purchases made in Netherlands, package offers are provided by Cathay Pacific Holidays Netherlands BV (“CHN”). For purchases made in Italy, package offers are provided by L’Orchidea S.r.l. (“LOI”). For purchases made in China, Australia, Canada, Indonesia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, Switzerland, Thailand and United States, package offers are provided by Cathay Pacific Airways Limited (“CPA”).
12. Asia Miles Limited (“AML”), CHL, CHJ, NTC, CHN, LOI and CPA reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice. All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of AML, CHL, CHJ, NTC, CHN, LOI and CPA.
13. Other AML, CHL, CHJ, NTC, CHN, LOI and CPA terms and conditions applied.
14. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the translated version of this notice, the English version shall prevail.
Terms and Conditions – Marriott Hotels Food & Beverage Credit and Room upgrade
1. Reservations must be made at least 5 days prior to check-in date.
2. Room upgrade to next category is subject to availability at the time of check in.
3. The amount of Food and Beverage Credits (“F&B Credit”) vary based on hotel selection.
4. F&B Credit is eligible for in-house guest only with eligible stay per room per booking.
5. F&B Credit cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotional offers.
6. F&B Credit is non-refundable and cannot be used for cash or exchanged for any other products or services. Unused portion cannot be exchanged for cash.
7. Hotels reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice. All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision from Hotels.