Must be a member of the Marriott Bonvoy program
Quote Cathay membership numbers when making a reservation
Present Cathay membership card at check-in
"Conversion of Marriott Bonvoy points to Asia Miles" Terms and Conditions:
1. Please refer to Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program rules for details.
"Conversion of Asia Miles to Marriott Bonvoy Points" Terms and Conditions:
1. These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to any conversion of Asia Miles to Marriott Bonvoy Points.
2. As used in these Terms and Conditions:
3. A Member may convert miles to Points in accordance with the criteria below and these Terms and Conditions:
4. To convert miles to Points, a Member must be a member of both Cathay Pacific and Marriott Bonvoy. The use of Points and participation in Marriott Bonvoy are subject to the terms and conditions of the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program which can be found here .
5. Registration to convert miles to Points is not required but may be subject to eligibility criteria, from time to time, as set forth by Cathay Pacific and Marriott Bonvoy.
6. Members are required to ensure that the name of the account holder of both the Cathay Pacific and Marriott Bonvoy membership accounts match to ensure that the conversion from miles to Points is successful.
7. Once miles have been converted to Points, Points will automatically be credited to the Member’s Marriott Bonvoy membership account. In most cases, Points will be credited to the Member’s Marriott Bonvoy membership account in up to eight weeks.
8. Once a miles to Points conversion is initiated, cancellation, changes, reissuance, and/or refunds of miles are not allowed.
9. AML reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to prevent or cancel transactions where (i) AML has reason to believe that the identity of the Member converting the miles to Points does not match the identity of the person receiving the Points or (ii) where AML suspects there has been any fraudulent activity connected with the miles to Points conversion in relation to the Member’s Account.
10. AML and Marriott Bonvoy have the right to terminate any conversion of miles to Points or to change the miles to Points conversion criteria, policies, procedures, conditions of participation, benefits, awards and special offers, in whole or in part, at any time, with or without notice.
11. The use of miles and participation in Cathay Pacific is subject to the terms and conditions of Cathay Pacific which can be found here .
12. Miles to Point transfers are also subject to Marriott Bonvoy’s Miles to Points Terms and Conditions available here .
13. In the event of inconsistency between the English language version and any other language translations, the English language version shall prevail.
"Room stay miles earn" Terms and Conditions:
1. You must be a Marriott Bonvoy member when you check-in and pre-select Asia Miles as your earning preference.
2. Quote your Asia Miles and Marriott Bonvoy membership numbers when making a reservation and present your Asia Miles membership card at check-in.
3. Check here for the Asia Pacific Toll Free Reservation Numbers.
4. A maximum of 20,000 Asia Miles per qualifying meeting/event (“Rewarding Event”) can be earned in accordance with the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program rules .
5. To submit a claim for missing miles from a past Marriott Bonvoy stay, please email a legible copy of the hotel receipt and the following information to email@example.com.
6. Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program rules apply.